Civil Society Organization Managers
As STOs, would you like to meet with a system that will help you manage your financial, operational and managerial processes well while you are fulfilling your responsibilities to your stakeholders and will encourage you to work efficiently and safely and safely?
- Do you know what internal control as a civil society organization is doing and its benefits to you?
- Would you like to develop and improve your corporate governance understanding and practices for stakeholders?
- Do you know that you can make your business processes, risk management and duty-responsibilities more effective with internal control?
- Do you know that you can benefit from internal control to use resources more economically and efficiently, to protect your resources and assets against corruption and fraudulent transactions?
- Do you know that your internal controls will make your activities more effective and productive?
As the Internal Control Institute of Zimbabwe, we can help you in many ways:
- We can provide training and consulting services for your internal control system.
- We consider your internal controls as third-look from the outside and we can support you with action plans in areas that need improvement.
- We can provide your internal control and corporate risk management systems and consultancy services to strengthen your corporate governance mechanisms.